Follow The C-N LETTER CLUB via text messaging, just text LETTERCLUB to 90210.
Carson-Newman Letter Club Membership
The Carson-Newman Letter Club Membership is for C-N Coaches, and Student Athletes who have participated on C-N Athletic Teams. The C-N Letter Club has, as one of its primary goals, to support and uphold the tradition and success of all the athletic programs of Carson-Newman.
As members of the C-N Letter Club, we are involved in all the areas of intercollegiate athletics with our time, talents, and treasures.
How to become a C-N Letter Club Member
- Contribute $25.00 to join your Letter Club Teammates, and give generously to the sport and projects of your choice through the Letter Club. You can give online via credit card, checks monthly, or on a yearly basis.
- You will receive a CN Eagle Head Pin or a Charm (your choice); monthly insider updates; and priority opportunities for tickets, special events, etc.
- Help C-N staff to identify donor prospects, media advertisers, corporate sponsors, and networking with those individuals and businesses that embrace “Team Carson-Newman”.
Current Initiatives of the C-N Letter Club
- The Letter Club Alumni host and underwrites the’ Coaches Appreciation Dinner/Silent Auction.’ All the income from this event will go to the sport of the donor’s choice.
- We sponsor the Tennessee East/West All Star Football Game. Letter Club proceeds received from this event are used as Corporate sponsorships for the Coaches Appreciation Dinner, Hall of Fame Banquet, and the All-Sports Banquet.
- The Letter Club Hall of Fame Banquet is also underwritten by the gifts of the Letter Club Alumni. This event honors the men and women from our past, and raises support for the Athletic Department and Student/Athlete Scholarships. We want to upgrade and remodel the Hall of Fame area in the Holt Field House/Maddox Student Activity Center.
- Each spring the Letter Club Alumni underwrites the All-Sports Banquet for the student/athletes of that school year. This is another area where your gifts are so important.
- We are beginning to launch C-N Letter Club Athletic Alumni get-togethers. Share Time! In various areas. Please let us know if you are interested in hosting or having one in your area.
Please contribute to your sport of choice and/or area of support through the C-N Letter Club. Send your gift to the attention of:
Doodle Johnson, 865-471-3396
Carson-Newman College; MSAC, 2130 S. Branner Avenue; Jefferson City, TN 37760.